UFTAA Agent ID Card Cardholder Agreement
In consideration of UFTAA issuing the Applicant an UFTAA Agent ID Card (the Card), the Applicant agrees: 1. The Card at all times remains the property of UFTAA and the cardholder shall return it to UFTAA upon request
2. Since the Card issued is unique to the cardholder, the cardholder shall not allow the Card, its identification number or any other information contained on the Card to be used by any other person, whether associated with the same agency as the cardholder or not, in such a way as to imply that such other person is the cardholder,
3. To return the Card to UFTAA for updating or reissuing within seven (7) days when any information contained on the Card, other than educational qualifications, becomes inaccurate, and to return the Card for cancellation within seven (7) days if the cardholder no longer qualifies to hold such a Card,
4. Not to tamper with any information or photograph contained on the Card, or any other aspect of the Card,
5. That this Card is NOT a credit card and that the cardholder shall not say or take any action which will lead a person to believe that UFTAA has guaranteed the credit, conduct or credibility of the cardholder, and that the Card does not guarantee the holder any discount, which is entirely at the discretion of the supplier,
6. Not to use the Card for any purpose after the date of expiry, and return the Card to UFTAA when the cardholder ceases to qualify to hold it,
7. That UFTAA may notify its suppliers or any other persons, which may make use of the Card, of the cardholder’s participation in the UFTAA ID Card Programme, and may remove the cardholder’s name from the UFTAA registration system, or do any other thing, if the cardholder breaches any of the conditions set out in this agreement,
8. That the cardholder will repay to any supplier any discount received if the cardholder has obtained such discount by using the Card in any manner not permitted by this agreement,
9. That UFTAA has the right at any time and from time to time to verify the information collected with this form or subsequently by interviewing the cardholder or other staff of this Agency, and/or by inspecting and requiring the provision of further supporting documentation from the cardholder or other staff of this Agency, including T4 forms, pay slips, disbursement records and payroll registers. Should such interviews, inspections or provision of information be refused, or should any of the information provided turn out to be false, the Card may be withdrawn or declared invalid, and airlines and other industry suppliers notified accordingly,
10. To inform UFTAA immediately in the event that the Card is lost or stolen,
11. That UFTAA may charge a fee to renew or reissue a Card, or for administration of declined applications and payments made with insufficient funds,
12. That UFTAA may amend the terms of this agreement at any time provided that UFTAA has mailed to the cardholder the terms of amendment thirty (30) days in advance of such amendments. No such amendment may require the Cardholder to pay any retroactive additional charges or fees, but may increase future service charges,
13. That UFTAA assumes no responsibility for the misuse of the Card, and cannot be held liable for any costs incurred on behalf of or with any supplier. The cardholder agrees to indemnify UFTAA for any expenses incurred through misuse of the card by the cardholder,
14. That UFTAA may use the cardholder’s application data and transmit them as necessary for the operation of the Travel Agent Card scheme and its related services.
15. The personal information collected with this form or subsequently is used and communicated to third parties (including outside the province of the cardholder s residence and Canada) for the purposes listed in this form, including for administering the Card programme, allowing the cardholder to obtain industry concessions, and as required or permitted by applicable law.
16. Your personal information collected with this form or subsequently will be kept at the UFTAA headquarters in Montreal in a paper folder and an electronic database accessible only by the persons administering this Card programme. This file will be identified with the name of cardholder.
17. If you wish to access or request a rectification of your file, you may address your demand in writing to UFTAA’s privacy coordinator at Uftaa.email@example.com.
18. Your personal information may be shared with any partner allowing industry concessions upon the presentation of the Card for identification purposes as well as the confirmation of the extent of the industry concessions available to a legitimate cardholder, if you request such an industry concession, wherever this partner is located in the world.